Our Modern Facility
The Surgery Center is licensed by the State of North Carolina to perform surgeries requiring no overnight hospital stay. Our certification by Medicare and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) attest to our strict medical protocols and safety standards. Our systems and practices ensure patients consistently experience the highest quality care. We treat patients regardless of race, color, creed, manual skills, visual or speech impairments.
Designed for patients
- 7 state-of-the-art surgical and procedure rooms
- Pre-surgery and recovery bays for privacy and comfort
- Recovery room for children and adults requiring special attention
- Onsite pharmacy
- Onsite pre-surgery testing and physician offices
- Free convenient onsite parking
- Relaxing reception room and foyer + outdoor walking trail
- Surgeries: M – F, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
(hours can vary)
- Business office: M – F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Convenient / Easy Location
The Surgery Center at Southeastern Health Park
4901 Dawn Drive, Suite 1100
Lumberton, NC 28360
Located on the ground floor of the new Southeastern Health Park, an uncongested medical campus near Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Access is easy from Interstate 95, exit 20 or 22. Free onsite parking.
This accreditation certificate is a symbol that The Surgery Center is committed to providing high quality health care, and has demonstrated that commitment by measuring up to the highest standards. More about AAAHC